Baby Sitting Night
We will be having a babysitting night here at Wellspring on Friday, December 2nd from 5:30 to 8pm. Think of this as a chance for you to have a date night or get some Christmas shopping done while we watch your kids! You can bring your kids at 5:15 to get situated into classrooms and then we will play games, have pizza, and watch a Christmas movie. When you drop off your kids you can donate whatever amount you wish to help us send kids to camp this upcoming summer! Talk to Kenzie with any questions! Click here to sign up!
Edison Elementary School Clothing Drive
- Helping out with Edison's clothing drive is a practical way to provide clothes for children in need. We are looking for dark blue sweat pants with an elastic band: kids size 4 - junior size 14. We are also in need of tennis shoes! Kids size 10 - Adult size 10. The biggest need is kids sizes 10-12 and sizes 1-3. We'll be collecting the sweat pants and tennis shoes by the 21st street entrance of the church on the table! Monetary donations can be made out to Wellspring with "Edison School Drive" in the memo. Contact Lanna Burnich at (816) 284-2654 with any questions. Thank you for all of your help!
Christmas Eve Service
- Christmas Eve Service will be at 5:00 pm. No childcare will be provided that evening. There will also be no service on Christmas Day, Sunday, December 25th.
Baptism Sunday (January 1st)
- Our next baptism Sunday will be on January 1st, 2023. If you would like to get baptized, please sign up at the Welcome Table! If you have a child wanting to be baptized, please contact Brittney. Adults need to also pick up a "My journey with God" sheet and return it to Bob. Thanks!
Men's Encounter 2023
- We're excited for you to join us for the next Men's Encounter Weekend January 20th - 22nd. Click here to sign up!
Women's Biblical Workshop 2023
- Please join us at the 3rd Annual Women's Biblical Workshop on Saturday, January 28, 2023 at Wellspring Community Church from 9am-1pm (lunch included!). This FREE event is open to all women, so feel free to invite a friend. We will spend our morning exploring who God created us to be and how that should shape our lives. Coffee, very light refreshments, and lunch are provided this year. Click the link to register!
Church Center App
- If you haven’t done so already, please go into your app store and please download the Church Center app. It will ask you a few questions to get your app linked up to Wellspring. This is the app that we will use church wide for children’s check in, events and more.